TokenPay is an open-sourced, decentralized, and self-verifying payment platform project with a passionate community following. TokenPay was created with the fundamental desire to bridge modern-day financial institutions with the benefits of the Blockchain space. With TokenPay, businesses and individuals will be able to quickly and securely send and receive payments for goods and services around the world. We offer simple and easy to use integrations for merchant platforms, tailored banking services, and much more.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop new user-facing features
- Collaborate with business analysts and developers to produce software designs
- Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with technical writers to create documentation for user support
- Test code periodically to ensure it produces the desirable results and perform debugging when necessary
- Perform upgrades to make software and systems more secure and efficient
Skills & Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Detail-oriented and excellent concentration ability
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX and integrating APIs
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Experience with blockchain and cryptocurrency is a plus.
Apply for this position
Your application has been received.
Thank you for your interest in this position.
Please feel free to apply for any of our other open positions.