QA Automation Engineer
TokenPay is an open-sourced, decentralized, and self-verifying payment platform project with a passionate community following. TokenPay was created with the fundamental desire to bridge modern-day financial institutions with the benefits of the Blockchain space. With TokenPay, businesses and individuals will be able to quickly and securely send and receive payments for goods and services around the world. We offer simple and easy to use integrations for merchant platforms, tailored banking services, and much more.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with Operations manual test analysts, operations development team and automation engineers from other location
- Analyze and improve current automation framework to fit operations perspective
- Extend / Adapt current automation framework to provide flexibility on test missions (various test scope, various test datasets)
- Identify gaps in functional test coverage and propose solutions to fill them
- Test API / Swagger interface
- Translate non-functional requirements into performance test suites
- Monitor performance metrics and environmental performance metrics
- Build various automation like jobs, scripts and integrations to eliminate manual steps, eliminate errors and accelerate operation processes (DevOps)
- Complete documentation, handovers
- Reporting activities
- Proactivity in bringing issues, quality problems
Skills & Qualifications
- Functional automation tools / frameworks experience: Selenium, Protractor, Mocha, Gerkin
- Performance tools: JMeter, NeoLoad, LoadRunner, Rational Performance Tester (RPT)
- Work well in technical and engineering teams across various locations
- Very good, open communication
- Open to new frameworks and programming languages,
- Familiarity with container technology is a plus
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and GCP is a plus
- Familiarity with crypto currency and/or blockchain is a plus
Apply for this position
Your application has been received.
Thank you for your interest in this position.
Please feel free to apply for any of our other open positions.