Full Stack Engineer
TokenPay is an open-sourced, decentralized, and self-verifying payment platform project with a passionate community following. TokenPay was created with the fundamental desire to bridge modern-day financial institutions with the benefits of the Blockchain space. With TokenPay, businesses and individuals will be able to quickly and securely send and receive payments for goods and services around the world. We offer simple and easy to use integrations for merchant platforms, tailored banking services, and much more.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborating with business analysts and developers to produce software designs
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Formulating program specifications and basic prototypes
- Optimization of the application in terms of speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Integrate individual software solutions to higher level systems
- Transforming software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with technical writers to create documentation for user support
- Test code periodically to ensure it produces the desirable results and perform debugging when necessary
- Perform upgrades to make software and systems more secure and efficient
Skills & Qualifications
- Solid OOP and design skills
- Sold understanding of and IOT application anatomy: from client to data store
- Git is mandatory, Gitlab is a plus
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance of web services (OWASP)
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX and integrating APIs
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Experience with Java and SpringBoot is a plus
- Familiarity with container technology is a plus
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and GCP is a plus
- Familiarity with crypto currency and/or blockchain is a plus
Apply for this position
Your application has been received.
Thank you for your interest in this position.
Please feel free to apply for any of our other open positions.