TokenPay is an open-sourced, decentralized, and self-verifying payment platform project with a passionate community following. TokenPay was created with the fundamental desire to bridge modern-day financial institutions with the benefits of the Blockchain space. With TokenPay, businesses and individuals will be able to quickly and securely send and receive payments for goods and services around the world. We offer simple and easy to use integrations for merchant platforms, tailored banking services, and much more.
We are looking for a QA Engineer who has attention to details while keeping in mind the big picture of a project. You will be the ultimate quality gate of our software which runs on multiple platforms like desktop, web, and mobile applications. As a QA Engineer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams while working in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Write automated test scenarios to ensure the correctness of our applications behavior
- Report defects in a structured and comprehensible way outlining the business impact and/or the technical misbehavior.
- Perform exploratory testing to identify potential improvements
- Collaborate with technical and product teams to suggest process improvements and identify potential blockers
- Writing automated tests in a testing framework (Selenium, SoapUI, Postman..)
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/Mercurial/SVN.
- Knowledge about APIs and web application backends
- Basic Knowledge about data stores (SQL and no-SQL)
- Experience with CI/CD and agile process
- Experience with cloud infrastructures is a plus
- Experience with blockchain and cryptocurrency is a plus
Apply for this position
Your application has been received.
Thank you for your interest in this position.
Please feel free to apply for any of our other open positions.