TokenPay is an open-sourced, decentralized, and self-verifying payment platform project with a passionate community following. TokenPay was created with the fundamental desire to bridge modern-day financial institutions with the benefits of the Blockchain space. With TokenPay, businesses and individuals will be able to quickly and securely send and receive payments for goods and services around the world. We offer simple and easy to use integrations for merchant platforms, tailored banking services, and much more.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Assistant who will be be working closely with our marketing team to develop and implement marketing plans and strategies for our brands. The successful candidate will be tasked with creating marketing materials, such as blog posts, articles, emails, assisting with marketing funnels and white papers, as well as assisting with our social media channels. You will be providing administrative support to the marketing team. Effective written and verbal communication skills and a high level of attention to detail are both
important keys to success in this role.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing
- Creating marketing materials such as white papers, blog posts, and email funnels
- Providing administrative support to the marketing team
- Providing QA support for marketing material
- Creating content for and updating social media accounts.
- Assisting in the development and distribution of marketing and promotional material
- Writing targeted content for website and blogs
- Assisting in the distribution of subscriber newsletters and information
- Reporting on success by monitoring key metrics
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Ability to work in a creative environment
- Strong communication, time management, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Proactive, takes initiative, responsive to change and open to feedback
- Sense of urgency – must meet deadlines
- Good hold on written English (familiarity with crypto lingo), with excellent grammar and spelling
- Familiarity with Asana and similar project management platforms
- Communication software such as Skype and WhatsApp
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Digital marketing experience.
Apply for this position
Your application has been received.
Thank you for your interest in this position.
Please feel free to apply for any of our other open positions.