TokenPay is an open-sourced, decentralized, and self-verifying payment platform project with a passionate community following. TokenPay was created with the fundamental desire to bridge modern-day financial institutions with the benefits of the Blockchain space. With TokenPay, businesses and individuals will be able to quickly and securely send and receive payments for goods and services around the world. We offer simple and easy to use integrations for merchant platforms, tailored banking services, and much more.
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware, and networks. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users. Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- Experience with logging and monitoring tools (Graylog, Prometheus)
- Experience with intranet apps communications, protocols, and tools (RabbitMQ)
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Ability to create scripts in Python, Perl or other languages
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator MCSA) is a plus
Apply for this position
Your application has been received.
Thank you for your interest in this position.
Please feel free to apply for any of our other open positions.