TokenPay is an open-sourced, decentralized, and self-verifying payment platform project with a passionate community following. TokenPay was created with the fundamental desire to bridge modern-day financial institutions with the benefits of the Blockchain space. With TokenPay, businesses and individuals will be able to quickly and securely send and receive payments for goods and services around the world. We offer simple and easy to use integrations for merchant platforms, tailored banking services, and much more.
Are you an aspiring Marketing Growth Hacker looking for an opportunity to take on new challenges and advance your career? If you are an enthusiastic leader with the ability to balance big-picture thinking with deep-dive research and attention to detail, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a Marketing Growth Hacker to join our marketing dream team and take on full responsibility for driving bottom-line growth by bringing challenging ideas and marketing campaigns that drive brand, product and business objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and implement front-end web code where appropriate to launch interactive tools and apps benefiting the marketing team’s goals
- Collaborate with channel-specific marketing teammates (blogging, email, social media, etc.) to identify areas for growth
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition (e.g. online advertising, direct mail, out of home, affiliate) and conversion rate optimization
- Conduct and present competitive analyses and market research
- Propose creative new projects, from building free tools and apps that attract prospects and convert leads to testing new approaches to capturing existing demand
- Translate ideas to actionable items that deliver business results
- Analyze, recommend and lead the implementation of improvement initiatives
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and changes in UI/UX and digital marketing
- Identify industry trends and insights
Qualifications & Requirements
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Growth Hacker for a minimum of 3 years.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have previously established connections to affiliates
- Must have maximum account level/status on BitTalks and other Crypto-News forums.
- High standards of excellence and attention to detail
- Must be able to work well remotely
Apply for this position
Your application has been received.
Thank you for your interest in this position.
Please feel free to apply for any of our other open positions.