Customer Support Agent
TokenPay is an open-sourced, decentralized, and self-verifying payment platform project with a passionate community following. TokenPay was created with the fundamental desire to bridge modern-day financial institutions with the benefits of the Blockchain space. With TokenPay, businesses and individuals will be able to quickly and securely send and receive payments for goods and services around the world. We offer simple and easy to use integrations for merchant platforms, tailored banking services, and much more.
As a Customer Support Agent, you will respond to customer inquiries in a timely manager in order to assist them with their questions. You should be able to identify and solve issues quickly and efficiently. Any issues that you are not yet able to solve, will be forwarded to the correct department. For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Skype, and other project management platforms. Additionally, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Respond to customer questions
- Resolve customer issues
- Positively and respectfully communicate with customers
- Maintain consistent, reliable attendance standards
- Maintain company and client confidentiality
- Communicate well virtually with the rest of the team and other agents
Qualifications & Requirements
- High School Diploma or higher
- High level in speaking & writing in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite & Google
- Basic knowledge of business procedures and strategies
- Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Superb communication skills
- Respect for intellectual property
- High-speed internet with a minimum of 20Mbps
- Must have an updated working computer
- Must be willing to learn and improve in all skill areas
Apply for this position
Your application has been received.
Thank you for your interest in this position.
Please feel free to apply for any of our other open positions.