Community Moderator (i.e. Telegram Admins)
TokenPay is an open-sourced, decentralized, and self-verifying payment platform project with a passionate community following. TokenPay was created with the fundamental desire to bridge modern-day financial institutions with the benefits of the Blockchain space. With TokenPay, businesses and individuals will be able to quickly and securely send and receive payments for goods and services around the world. We offer simple and easy to use integrations for merchant platforms, tailored banking services, and much more.
We are looking for Online Community Moderators (Telegram, Reddit, FB & Twitter). TokenPay is a cutting-edge cryptocurrency built for anonymity and security. It is based on Bitcoin and uses the eco-friendly, proof-of-stake method. In a nutshell, we are "Bitcoin on Steroids". Our Department of Community Moderators is looking for experienced moderators and admins to join our Moderator Network and work with us throughout our social media platforms, in a variety of languages.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Expand the communities on all social media platforms, blogs, media, and form potential business relationships.
- Educate the community by translating all of TokenPay’s social media posts, blogs, interviews, and presentations about current and future developments of TokenPay.
- Drive engagement on client’s social channels (Telegram, WeChat, Reddit, Bitcointalk, Twitter, FB, etc.)
- Manage questions and answers by community members
- Experience managing and being an admin/mod on Telegram & other social media channels
- Actively managing and posting engaging content
- Answering questions related to our company’s active and upcoming projects
- Keeping up with the Content Calendar
- Review and respond to user-generated content
- Respond to comments in order to foster a positive community
- Build and engage Super community across Social Media crypto channels and other forums: Telegram, Reddit, BitcoinTalk, WeChat, FB groups, etc.
- Track and report on your social media KPIs
- Assist with AMA sessions and community broadcasts in different channels
- Grow your assigned country’s community by 5,000 members – with no limits!
- Distribute TokenPay content to get more traffic from search engines and social media.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Good hold on Written English (familiarity with Crypto-world Lingo)
- Decent experience in mediation and social media is an advantage
- Record of participation in different bitcoin or cryptocurrency social websites
- Active on Telegram is required; preferred activity on Reddit, Twitter, etc.
- Understanding of Crypto community and Blockchain ecosystem
- Familiarity with Asana and similar project management platforms
- Familiarity with live stream platforms and integrations (Hangouts, FB life, Periscope, Youtube, etc.)
- Communication, both written and verbal, with excellent grammar and spelling in chat, forums, and posts
- Communication software such as Skype and WhatsApp
Apply for this position
Your application has been received.
Thank you for your interest in this position.
Please feel free to apply for any of our other open positions.