TokenPay is an open-sourced, decentralized, and self-verifying payment platform project with a passionate community following. TokenPay was created with the fundamental desire to bridge modern-day financial institutions with the benefits of the Blockchain space. With TokenPay, businesses and individuals will be able to quickly and securely send and receive payments for goods and services around the world. We offer simple and easy to use integrations for merchant platforms, tailored banking services, and much more.
Our business is growing rapidly, and we need a skilled Business Developer to acquire and manage new client relationships and build new partnerships in the crypto world. The ideal candidate will have experience in B2B sales, as well as skills related to strategic analysis and marketing. In this role, you will be responsible for developing relationships with our clients, negotiating contracts and closing deals. We will rely on you to partner with our marketing department to conduct market research and develop a strategic business development plan.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitch products and/or services
- Maintain fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Research organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Research the needs of other companies and learn who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Contact clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Develop quotes and proposals
- Strong negotiation skills
- Develop sales goals for the team and ensure that they are met
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in related field
- Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access and industry-specific analysis software
- Basic understanding of the industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose equipment-based solutions for clients
- Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail with excellent time management and organization
- Must be able to work in a remote and virtual environment.
Benefits and Perks
- Work for one of the most ambitious cryptocurrencies in the market today, and with a highly engaged and eager audience (i.e. your work will make a difference)
- Professional development
- Learn the inside and outs of running a business on the operational side
- Flexible schedule - you can have your own hours while working at home!
- Ability to make a real impact in our product, the world, and the future!
Apply for this position
Your application has been received.
Thank you for your interest in this position.
Please feel free to apply for any of our other open positions.