Back-End Web Developer
TokenPay is an open-sourced, decentralized, and self-verifying payment platform project with a passionate community following. TokenPay was created with the fundamental desire to bridge modern-day financial institutions with the benefits of the Blockchain space. With TokenPay, businesses and individuals will be able to quickly and securely send and receive payments for goods and services around the world. We offer simple and easy to use integrations for merchant platforms, tailored banking services, and much more.
We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Integrate individual software solutions to higher level systems
Skills & Qualifications
- Senior level experience with PHP, NODEJS, MYSQL
- Experience with Laravel/Lumen and RESTful APIs and working with Queues
- Must have an understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience in creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Must know user authentication via tokens and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance of web services (OWASP)
- Understanding of data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Experience preferred with RabbitMQ/Graylog/Prometheus
- Experience with setup and administration of backups
Apply for this position
Your application has been received.
Thank you for your interest in this position.
Please feel free to apply for any of our other open positions.